Re: OT interresting video interview about the israely and libanon....

> Wrong, Nazareth and Jerico are both mixed Arab/Jew cities, have been for
> decades and mostly Palestinians. I still think its rather odd you wonder
> if
> I'm Jewish, sounds like something more than you let on

jew and muslim in those city dont live in the same place,and muslim have to
be home by 9 and dont have the right to go out when they want

> been
>> > them
>> >
>> > Hezzbolah seems to like to hang around the local population, they use
> them
>> > as a shield and anyone visiting a potential war zone can't blame
>> > someone
>> > else when they get blown up.
>> >
>> > ,(4 kids) and israel had no reason to bombard there
>> >
>> > How do you know?
>>
>> they were from montreal,and before the raid from Isreal south libanon was
> no
>> war region..
>
> Try asking the UN
>
> http://www.un.org/Depts/dpko/missions/unifil/pr013.pdf

29th of july...

> http://www.un.org/Depts/dpko/missions/unifil/pr014.pdf

30th july
> http://www.un.org/Depts/dpko/missions/unifil/pr015.pdf

31th july

the attack was allready begun at those dates..but before the initial attack
south libanon was not a war zone...
so the canadian there had every right to be there..but thats ok,they were
only dual citizen of canada and libanon,they were arab,christian arab,but
still they were arab aka bullet magnet...

> BTW those troops have been there since 1977, they do nothing to stop
> Hezzbolah, they just sit there which is what the supposed 15,000
> "peacekeepers" will do (ie: nothing)

so? if they were doing nothing as you said why kill them..? so there would
be no witness to the crime of war Isarael will do later?

> Odd how you have no problems wanting to kill jews but when Hezbollah does
> it
> you say nothing, I guess its okay of THEY do it
>
> http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/L06845878.htm

well ONE mortar hit is a an error,bombarding till a post is destroyed is not
an error,same as in 1996
quote from the same artcle...

"In 1996, during Israel's Grapes of Wrath campaign in Lebanon, Israeli
bombed a UNIFIL compound in the southern village of Qana, killing 106
civilians sheltering inside."

thats typical of Israel as we can see....killing civilian...nice...

>> his not my hero,but you seem that resort to demolish a man
>> reputation,then
>> to answer legitimate question,and give some good argumentation,for me
>> this
>> proove your lack of argument..
>
> I don't have to resort to anything, he does it all himself
>
> This from yesterday
>
> http://www.memritv.org/search.asp?ACT=S9&P1=1228#
>
> This from early this year, nice tights...
>
> http://www.memritv.org/search.asp?ACT=S9&P1=1228#
>
> Funny tho, unlike YOU at least George hasn't threatened to kill anyone

and what about George? no he never said that he wanted to kill anyone,he act
as a leader in front of camera and mike that he knows are recording,but we
all seen it that when the mike are cut and the camera are down,he act way
differently,that's really hypocrite..at least some other are straight,they
don't talk differently when in front of a camera and then swath when not
recorded

but still that's not the reason I posted the link to the video,its because
this guy had the nerve to tell mister Bush and his Jew friend that the
attack they are doing at Lebanon right now is plainly a fuck war for 2
prisoner while Israel still hold thousand of innocent man...

what would the Use do if the inverse was true?now tell me....