Re: OT interresting video interview about the israely and libanon....

> So what do you propose they do when they send over 1,000 rockets to you
> then
> kidnap 2 soldiers?

the inverse has been true too,Israel is holding tousand of lisbanon poeple
in prison with out being prooved guilty of anything,they are the one that
started bombarding innocent people,after that 2 israely soldier been
kidnaped,then libanon asnwered back with rockets,you too seem to have a very
short time memory...is Leuck a jewish name?I am begining to think so,open
your eyes....

By the way did you knew that a family of  seven,yup seven, canadian been
killed in the 2nd day of the bombarding by israel..they were visiting
relative in the south of libanon,they are not criminal or terorist,4 of them
were born in canada,(4 kids) and israel had no reason to bombard there
house,there were no military action at all,same for the 4 UN soldier killed
by israel,they called 10 time the leader of the israel army telling them
they were bombarding a UN observatory post,and still the ass hole killed the
4 man 1 was a canadian,just for that i am willing to go there and killed 1
israely...and i am not a terrorist,just someone that cant stand that kind of
action...

Jew suffered like hell in the 2nd war and they are using it now to do
anything......for how long the rest of the world will suffer cause of the
facist leader of the 2nd war and from now from the same type of action from
the israel and american leader...

> Who cares what the rest of the world thinks? soon they will have to do the
> same things we are doing

is the rest of the world interfering with the live of people on all another
continent?nope,well then i dont think they will have too