Re: OT interresting video interview about the israely and libanon....

"Petem" <Petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> "Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > So what do you propose they do when they send over 1,000 rockets to you
> > then
> > kidnap 2 soldiers?
>
> the inverse has been true too,Israel is holding tousand of lisbanon poeple
> in prison with out being prooved guilty of anything,they are the one that
> started bombarding innocent people,after that 2 israely soldier been
> kidnaped,then libanon asnwered back with rockets,you too seem to have a
very
> short time memory...is Leuck a jewish name?I am begining to think so,open
> your eyes....

Afraid not, before the kidnapping they were getting nailed by over 1,000
rockets this year.

I'm not jewish however that seems to be a rather curious question from you,
as far as opening my eyes ask yourself this.. Over a million arabs live in
Israel, guess how many jews live in the surrounding arab countries? Once you
have the answer to that you might find you are the one who needs his eyes
opened

> By the way did you knew that a family of  seven,yup seven, canadian been
> killed in the 2nd day of the bombarding by israel..they were visiting
> relative in the south of libanon,they are not criminal or terorist,4 of
them
> were born in canada

Hezzbolah seems to like to hang around the local population, they use them
as a shield and anyone visiting a potential war zone can't blame someone
else when they get blown up.

,(4 kids) and israel had no reason to bombard there

How do you know?

> house,there were no military action at all,same for the 4 UN soldier
killed
> by israel,they called 10 time the leader of the israel army telling them

Yes and several days before the commanding officer (a canadian) was
complaining that Hezzbolah was using them as a shield while attacking Israel

> they were bombarding a UN observatory post,and still the ass hole killed
the
> 4 man 1 was a canadian,just for that i am willing to go there and killed 1
> israely...and i am not a terrorist,just someone that cant stand that kind
of
> action...

Well that says it all, btw here's a video of your hero a few months ago

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1532509206579317476