Re: OT interresting video interview about the israely and libanon....

Regardless of your feelings about the current crisis
between Israel and its Arab neighbors, the following
two sentences really say it all:

If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would
be no more violence.

If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would
be no more Israel.