Re: OT interresting video interview about the israely and libanon....

"Allan Waghalter" <awaghalter@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
lp%Dg.12363$gY6.4244@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Regardless of your feelings about the current crisis
> between Israel and its Arab neighbors, the following
> two sentences really say it all:
>
> If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would
> be no more violence.
>
> If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would
> be no more Israel.

That's exactly the propaganda they've been telling every one since day 1

how would you feel if a bunch of Islamism would come and buy land in the
US,then they would have enough people to fill,let's say,almost all of the
east cost and Washington dc...then declare themselves independent and want
to have Washington as there most holy site and that no one that is not
Muslim will have the right to live there...

for how long do you think you would fight them?

just one question,do you know Ben Gourion?

do you know what he did on the 14 of may 1948?

do you know Theodore Herzl?

Do you know the Balfour declaration of 1917?

do you know Sir Arthur Balfour?

go read about those name and event,then come back to me and tell me that the
Jew had the right to take the holy land for themselves,how by massive
emigration helped by the Brits at first and then the Usa,the Jew started to
take all the place...

they took by force the holy land of 3 religion, help by one of the
other(christianism,Surely to get rid of the Jews too..)

I have nothing against any Jew that live around me,I do have something
against the Israel govt...

Like someone said here in a newspaper

I am not a anti-Semite,I am a antisionist....and I was not before a few
month ago ,when I started to read on the subject,when I realized that a
group of immigrant in Palestine took control over the land to create
Israel..and that could have easily been describe as terrorism..

I know that if I would do so in Quebec right now,declare independence and
start a war over this,the Canadian govt would call me a terrorist..

the difference here is that the Jew won the war,lets say they would have
loose,they would be declared as terrorist in the history books..