Re: OT interresting video interview about the israely and libanon....

"Petem" <Petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> there must be a reason...better ask yourself why........

I do, every day, but I haven't found the answer.

The only one the even remotely fits is that it is easier for people like you
to appease the Muslims, than to do what is right, and necessary; to stand up
to them. Appeasement didn't work in 1939, and it won't work now.

The Jews are neither the problem nor the enemy. It is a decided lack of
moral courage that plagues most of the world today, just as it did when
Hitler began his reign of terror. To believe otherwise makes you either a
fool or a coward. Which is it?
js