Re: Need to disable sensor (Paradox Spectra 175x-RF)

> Hopefully, he didn't disable an alarm zone on a monitored
> system without notifying the alarmco that he did so. If I
> were the alarmco I'd be concerned abt potential liability
> issue on this one.

I don't think you'd need to worry too much.  First of all, if you test every
point and document everything, including all service calls, it's not too
difficult to substantiate that you weren't responsible for a failure.

Second, carefully worded installation, maintenance and monitoring agreements
make it really difficult for a customer to sue his alarm company -- even if the
alarm company actually was at fault.  From the things you've said over the years
(is it already years?) that you've been posting here, I must assume you've got a
solid contract.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.