Re: Need to disable sensor (Paradox Spectra 175x-RF)

Hopefully, he didn't disable an alarm zone on a monitored system without
notifying the alarmco that he did so. If I were the alarmco I'd be concerned
abt potential liability issue on this one.

| Frank Olson wrote:
| > Cookie wrote:
| > > Thanks Frank!
| > >
| > > Yes I think it is an alignment issue.
| > >
| > > I had a sudden rush of blood to the head just now and pulled the
sensor
| > > out of the door frame, cut the sensor off, and twisted the cable wires
| > > together.  This has made the alarm think that the door is always
| > > closed.
| > >
| > > I checked the alarm and it still works.  No sparks or burning smells
so
| > > that is great.

| > > Thanks again. I feel stupid that in the end it was so easy.  :-|