Re: Need to disable sensor (Paradox Spectra 175x-RF)

Thanks Frank!

Yes I think it is an alignment issue.

I had a sudden rush of blood to the head just now and pulled the sensor
out of the door frame, cut the sensor off, and twisted the cable wires
together.  This has made the alarm think that the door is always
closed.

I checked the alarm and it still works.  No sparks or burning smells so
that is great.

Thanks again. I feel stupid that in the end it was so easy.  :-|

Regards
Stuart