Re: Need to disable sensor (Paradox Spectra 175x-RF)

It may be years...maybe,,dunno I have short term memory problem sometimes.

Yah I have a solid contract...which reminds me that I need to re-write
it...it's gotten too long over the years. I need to make it shorter and more
easily read by normal people.

Still it's hassle when people modify their own stuff..that's why I lock the
box too.

:-)