Re: Need to disable sensor (Paradox Spectra 175x-RF)

Crash Gordon wrote:
> I have two service rates one for monitored clients, one for locals...the
> local rate is MUCH higher. However, I frequently make generous allowances
> for folks on fixed income, disabled clients, retired and current service
> persons (cops, fire, etc).

I try to keep things simple.  We have one service rate and everyone we
deal with (both local and monitored clients) are happy with that (and
our service).  Seniors get a 10% discount on all service (except the
monitoring fees which are already pretty darn low in comparison to
everyone else).  I do offer people a nice incentive for referrals.  They
get 3 months of free monitoring and so does the new client.  If they pay
annually (instead of quarterly), I give 'em two months off.