Re: ADT Security Canada

Robert L Bass wrote:

>>>George "dubya" Bush, the CIA and the UN inspectors
>>>for starters.
>>>

>>Except every other country and our previous administration
>>all believed it too.
>

> Perhaps you may have forgotten but during the months leading up
> to the Bush War most of our former allies refused to accept the
> Bush lies.  Numerous folks who post here ridiculed France,
> Germany, Russia and Belgium for refusing to join Bush in his
> jihad.

None of those countries were against the invasion because they didn't
think saddam had WMD's.  They were raking in the cash on back door deals.

> The UN said we should wait and allow the inspectors to finish
> their job.  The security council refused to endorse the attack
> despite significant bullying by Bush.

The UN inspector weren't allowed to inspect.
Besides, the UN was raking in cash skimming from the oil for food program.

> Many Americans, including myself, were lead to believe there
> really were WMDs in Iraq.  The Bush lies were effective at that.
> Even among those of us who find Bush an abominable, incompetent
> jackass gave at least some credence to his lies.

Again, I ask, is it a lie if one believes it is true when one says it?
All the intelligence and all of saddam's actions pointed to WMD's.