Re: ADT Security Canada

Our country's liberal way of thinking is what got us Sept 11th, and I feel
that is just the begining. I am really surprised they haven't struck again
since then.

Our country always does things after the damage has been done. We have had
police in every subway car since the 1980's, but not on airlines...hmmm.
Hijacking is nothing new. What was our government thinking? Did they assume
all the hijackers suddenly retired and opened up convenience stores all over
the USA?

Unfortunately, I think it will take alot more deaths before anything really
gets done, as usual.

Jim Rojas