Re: ADT Security Canada

> The problem with the terrorists is that they don't really
> want anything from us, they just want to see us dead
> and die in the process - we should assist them fully in
> the latter.

Assuming you meant something other than the way that last phrase
came out, I agree.  :^)

> What really pisses me off is that some of us want to
> blame ourselves for everything...

It isn't a matter of blame, Crash.  But we do need to assess what
things we as a nation do that provoke the crazies to attack.
Since they are capable of doing great harm to us and since
there's no way to eliminate them, it behooves us to know what
makes them tick, what incites their wrath and what, if anything,
can be done to avoid exacerbating the problem.

Attacking Iraq, much as it seemed like a military romp when the
Bush lies were first being spread, was clearly the wrong thing to
do.  There were no weapons of mass destruction.  Bin Laden was
not hiding in Baghdad (he hates Hussein almost as much as he
hates Bush).  Iraq was not preparing to attack us or anyone else.
There were no terrorist training camps in Iraq.  All the lies
Bush told have come out and the Republicans *still* insist that
it was a good idea to attack.  What idiots!

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms