Re: ADT Security Canada

>> When was the last time a Middle Eastern terrorist attacked
>> anything in South America?  Care to know why?
>
> Nothing much in South America they want I imagine

You imagine wrong.  It's the other way around.  There's nothing
much in the Middle East that anyone in SA wants.

>> Not one South American nation ever tried to ride roughshod over
>> them.  Also, most have no particular interest in the Arab -
>> Israeli thing.
>
> Many of the arab countries also have no particular
> interest in the Arab-Israeli "thing"

It's not the "official" governments of these countries that we
have to worry about.

>>> if we weren't around they'd be fighting each other
>>> for not being Islamic enough
>>
>> That's a given but there are reasons why they
>> hate us so much more than other non-Islamic
> nations.
>
> Yea because we tend to fight back

Wrong again.  They've been attacking Russia for decades and the
Russians are far more ruthless than we are.  You make a serious
mistake when you attribute cowardice to people who are willing to
die for their beliefs.  No doubt the leaders who recruit, train
and send young Islamic kids off to "die for Allah" are despicable
cowards.  But the fighters themselves are anything but cowardly.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms