Re: ADT Security Canada

Jim Rojas wrote:
> I believe in total gun control...Every law abiding citizen one should pack a
> gun. Convicted felons caught carrying or using a gun should be shot on
> sight. Just like the old days... :)
>
> There are a few small towns here in the USA where it is illegal not to carry
> a gun...I bet the crime rate is low in those towns.
>
> Jim Rojas

Archie Bunkers cure for hijacking planes is about the same as that.
Issue every passenger a hand gun.

Actually there was a time that that those towns DID have lower crime
rates.  Over the last 8 to ten years or so there's been more and more
states that are increasing convictions for gun related crimes. That
seems to have sent the message to anyone who's considering using a gun
to commit a crime. Gun crimes and murders with guns are down. Also, the
big migilla over the assault weapons ban reducing gun crimes didn't do
a damn thing. There were just as many crimes during the ban as without
it........ which were some ridiculously low number to begin with.