Re: ADT Security Canada

1. Do you know what's the default installer code and how to make that
change? Some guidance will be appreciated.

2. Yes, I own the alarm and I am thinking of installing it one of my
condos.

Basically what I would like to do is set it up so that when armed and
triggered, it calls my cell phone number instead of ADT's monitoring
station.

Much appreciated!