Re: ADT Security Canada

<zee.mississauga@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1125895562.679341.309270@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>I have a ADT Focus 32 system installed. Does anyone know how to:
>
> 1. Change the dial-out phone number from ADT's monitoring center to
> some other number. This is the number that the system dials out in an
> event of a break-in.

Yup.  You need to know the installer code to do that though.  The Focus 32
is a DSC "Power 832".

> 2. Or any other way of routing calls to a different number.

There are ways to do this, but they're not as "efficient" as using the
onboard communicator.  Besides, disconnecting that would mean the panel
would go into "trouble" (either TLM or communicator fault) and the only way
to clear them would be to plug it back in...  What's your problem??  Have
you reached the end of your contract term??  Do you own the equipment??