Re: 5540 Silent Knight Software Question

Bill,

I have worked on one or two of these systems.  The system can also be
programmed with a standalone programmer, I would have to look up the number,
but the EEPROM comes out and can be read and programmed out of the system.
I know we had it done once after SK sold the line to ITI which was a couple
of years ago.  Someone (Jim Rojas?) may have the correct programmer to read
the chip for you.

Mike Breslin