Re: 5540 Silent Knight Software Question

Yes, I am trying to do an upload, but I need to know the account number to
request an upload.
I don't have the account number.  The software will accept calls from any
panel and log the alarm.
If I can get it to connect then it would log the account number as well as
the alarm and the
software would tell the panel to call back in 15 minutes.
I could then select that account from the list and tell the software, the
next time this account calls upload the panels eeprom
to the computer.  I know this would work if the panel was calling over a
standard phone line, but since I can't get into the
programming mode, I can't change the number it calls.  It was recommended
that I let the panel call out, then unplug the phone line and use a regular
phone to dial the number I want , then plug the alarms phone jack back in
when it starts ringing.  I'm not sure if that would work either.
Any thoughts?

Bill
simard@xxxxxxxxxxxx