Re: 5540 Silent Knight Software Question

Since I have invested so much time into this and since I have the equipment,
I'm going to give it my best shot.
I will be down in SC where the panel is in a week.  By next Monday I will
know one way or another if it's
going to work.  I'll let the group know how I make out.

Bill

http://www.USENETHOST.com 100% Uncensored , 100% Anonymous,  5$/month  Only!