Re: 5540 Silent Knight Software Question

No. Sorry for the misleading answer.
Receivers typically issue the ack tones in DTMF, some FSK, a few BFSK, and
SDLC.
Most downloading software uses modems to communicate to the panel in an FSK
(Modem) format. What Bill is trying to do won't, or should I say, shouldn't
work.
CID is a DTMF (Touch Tone) format, not FSK.