Re: 5540 Silent Knight Software Question

If the panel sends an alarm in DTMF and also sends it's account number in
DTMF then I could capture those tones as it is sending to the CS.
Then I could run the .wav file through a DTMF decode and I would have the
account number.
I'm not sure if the panel is set to send SIA or FSK. It has both available
in the programming and I don't know what they set it to.