Re: Security System and self monitoring

Yeah, its a General Sales Tax of 7% that all Canadians are screwed with and
applies to pretty much everything we buy....on top of a myriad of other
taxes, which makes us one of the most heavily taxed countries in the
world....:((
So if we initially pay something for a product, then we pay a Provincial tax
of 8% on it, then the GST is applied to both the original item AND the PST,
so we are taxed on tax. Monitoring however, doesn't require PST.

RHC