Re: Security System and self monitoring

So . . . you can pay for your health care (and other benefits) a little
bit at a time (in GST) or (as in the USA) you can pay for it in
insurance premiums, co-pays, etc. running to many thousands of dollars a
year (perhaps even thousands a month: we're paying well over $1000 a
month, and I don't doubt that some people are paying even more).

Perce

On 09/09/05 11:58 am R.H.Campbell tossed the following ingredients into
the ever-growing pot of cybersoup: