Re: Vsita 15P programming question

> An alarm system is only a part of overall security.
> I replaced the wooden doors that had 6 windows
> and put up metal doors with no windows, put in heavy duty dead bolt locks,
> trimmed away shrubs
> and trees, had the power company put security
> lighting on the utility pole and put in floodlights.

My friend, RHC would be pleased.  The CBFAA used to have a printed list of
things you should do besides installing an alarm.  You've done just about
everything on the list.

> ... everything must be put in perspective.  Risk vs
> cost. Work vs protection.

Agreed completely.  Mind you, I wasn't trying to convince you that you
should have used EOLRs.   I only explained what they do and what the
benefits are.

> You can't keep a determined thief out. That's why
> I keep ol' Betsy under the bed, loaded and ready
> to go...

One hopes you're referring to a shotgun and not a family member.  :^)

> And don't worry about my wife, she's a better
> shot than I am.

I can hit a dime from 300 yards.  It still counts if I first walk forward
299 yards, right?  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass