Re: Vsita 15P programming question

Thats not exactly the situation I presented. I should have added the word
IF...what trouble are  you going to detect IF a window/door is opened in a
loop with multiple switches and the EOLR at the proper position (in a closed
loop alarm circuit - switch opens in alarm) . My point is you're not
supervising too much in this case.