Re: Double window envelopes

"Robert L Bass" <robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
spidnb-BD5T3AqHeRVn-hQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Naah.  I post for two reasons: (1) to help DIYers and newbies; and (2) to
> enjoy your attempts at thought.  It's kind of like watching a wingless fly
> try to get airborne.  It tries over and over again without success until
> someone finally swats it.

WOW I just made it to the next important thing in your life...

now i do wonder why were you posting before i started to point to the other
here how a scum bag you are..(well in fact they allready knew but since new
poeple come by every few days..I realy feel like its a damn good thing to
continue doing it...)

> Then again, almost everything you see is wasted bandwidth.

yup every thing I see coming from you is a total lost of bandwidth

> The post was only a few hours older than yours at most.  It didn't need
> recycling.

have you ever heard of bad news server? heard about message that never show
up on many news server?
too bad none of your post are lost..(it would be a damn good thing)

but one thing I do know.. NO ONE told me anything about that post...except
you..
for me that's the proof that it wasn't that bad...Strange, your the one
pointing about netiquette when you are the worst poster here,never
respecting any rules..