Double window envelopes

Ok, you guys convinced me.  I bought a couple boxes of double window
envelopes.  A few tweaks to my invoice template in Quickbooks and it works
great...  except...  these are small envelopes.  Great if all that's in the
envelopes is the invoice, or maybe a statement if the customer has a past
due balance.  However, for those clients I send activity reports to with
their invoice it just won't work. Grrrrrrr.....  Still need the bigger
envelopes which means printing them or buying preprinted envelopes.

--
The Security Consultant
Bob La Londe - Owner

(928)782-9765 ofc