Re: DSC Power 832 Puzzle (Long)

Frank Olson wrote:
> "Crash Gordon" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > Multipaass!...one of my favorite movies.
>

> Mine too...  I still waitin' for some gorgeous red-head to "drop in" into
> the back of my van...  <sigh>...

Jack hasn't got any hair but it may have been red at one time. I know
he'd be glad to color it, if it were really that important to you.
However you can always be sure that at least one part of his anatomy
will be red. Other than that, it would be up to you to decide between
him and ......  uhhh another species of redhead.

Keep in mind though, Mark likes to watch.