Re: Double window envelopes

Bob La Londe wrote:
> Ok, you guys convinced me.  I bought a couple boxes of double window
> envelopes.  A few tweaks to my invoice template in Quickbooks and it works
> great...  except...  these are small envelopes.  Great if all that's in the
> envelopes is the invoice, or maybe a statement if the customer has a past
> due balance.  However, for those clients I send activity reports to with
> their invoice it just won't work. Grrrrrrr.....  Still need the bigger
> envelopes which means printing them or buying preprinted envelopes.

Bob, there are check size double window envelopes (smaller) and letter
or invoice size double window envelopes (larger) 3 7/8" x 8 7/8". I use
the larger and can fit a lotta stuff in it. I send a Newsletter and
advertising and special notices ....... no problem. Globe Weis SKU
#266759 The price is way out of line in my opinion, but as much
searching as I've done, all the stationary mfg, have got them priced
about the same.