Re: Double window envelopes

> yesterday is in that past and the next hour is in the future...
>
> past time can be very relative....

Perhaps you need counseling.

> btw your hurting me so much bass.. I
> have to crrrrrreep under the stair after every of your post.. LOL

It's not my intention to hurt you although it's sometimes fun laughing at
the dumb things you post.  It does appear that you're somewhat infatuated
with me though.  Do you realize that the vast majority of your posts are
directed at me?  I noticed you quoted a lengthy post from someone else only
to add "good post" or some such pandering drivel.  Do you think that your
childish behavior is impressing anyone?