Re: Double window envelopes

"Bob La Londe" <usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1127840592.b16ea91e9b5fb2ce7b1a1f3d86ff182e@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Ok, you guys convinced me.  I bought a couple boxes of double window
> envelopes.  A few tweaks to my invoice template in Quickbooks and it works
> great...  except...  these are small envelopes.  Great if all that's in
the
> envelopes is the invoice, or maybe a statement if the customer has a past
> due balance.  However, for those clients I send activity reports to with
> their invoice it just won't work. Grrrrrrr.....  Still need the bigger
> envelopes which means printing them or buying preprinted envelopes.

Bob,

Our open/close, activity reports are going out either weekly or monthly and
most are sent by e-mail to the clients. If not by e-mail, we use the
standard letter size manilla envelope. Our billing is quarterly, for most
clients, which would be to long to wait for the reports. We went to the
store bought double window envelope years ago (Columbia C065) which works
very well with our billing program. Have you thought about e-mailing those
reports?

Bob W.