Re: Double window envelopes

I for one thing  I don't need the urge to impress anyone here...

But from all the post you send here ,anyone can see that YOU NEED to post
stuff to prove yourself here..

Now go on with your counselling,but don't try to bring me down to your
level..I don't need the medication you are taking..

By the way I was just telling the poster of the said post that it was a good
one..and for the benefit of other that could have missed it reposting it so
that they could find it useful too..

that's at least a lot more useful then ANY of your post..

rtednQN6WOwxyKbeRVn-qw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx