Re: Double window envelopes

> I for one thing  I don't need the urge to impress anyone here...

That is fortunate considering you've not done so.

> But from all the post you send here ,anyone can
> see that YOU NEED to post stuff to prove
> yourself here..

Naah.  I post for two reasons: (1) to help DIYers and newbies; and (2) to
enjoy your attempts at thought.  It's kind of like watching a wingless fly
try to get airborne.  It tries over and over again without success until
someone finally swats it.

> Now go on with your counselling,but don't
> try to bring me down to your level..I don't
> need the medication you are taking..

You'd need Olson's 737 to get up to anyone else's level.  As to medication,
you're confusing me with Cracker.

> By the way I was just telling the poster of the
> said post that it was a good one...

Yes, we noticed you quoted the entirety of a lengthy post only to add two
words of assent.  Knowledgeable posters consider such pandering blather a
waste of bandwidth.  Then again, almost everything you see is wasted
bandwidth.

> and for the benefit of other that could have missed
> it reposting it so that they could find it useful too...

The post was only a few hours older than yours at most.  It didn't need
recycling.