Re: Double window envelopes

> We have a couple clients who get e-mailed reports weekly,
> but most just get it monthly by mail with their bill.  We
> have mostly monthly billing with some annual and some
> quarterly mixed in.

Bob,

I found it was easy enough to simply fax weekly O&C reports.  BOLD software
which we used for many years prints the reports automatically without
operator intervention.  By adding the fax number to the database you can
probably get whatever database you're using to send e-faxes on schedule.
This almost completely eliminates employee intervention (and error) in the
reporting process while making the customers much happier than they are with
monthly reports.  Practically every business has a fax machine these days.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics