Re: pro's... never yours

>> Many DIYers do the job themselves because they enjoy the
>> challenge.  Others do it because the alarm companies that bid the
>> job either didn't offer adequate protection or they wanted too
>> much money for the job.  Still others have already had the
>> misfortune to hire people like you to install a system and have
>> since decided to do their own work.
>>
> When you choice to have a pro-installer/monitoring of the
> alarm system YOU pay for..  It will never be fully yours.

That depends on which pro does the job.  If it's Bob Campbell you
will own the system.  If it's Jiminex you will own it but he
won't let you control it.  If it's Olson there won't be a system
since he doesn't install anything.  If you buy it from Milford,
you don't really want it anyway.  If you get it from me you own
it but you also get to install it.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass