Re: pro's... never yours

Robert L Bass wrote:
> That depends on which pro does the job.  If it's Bob Campbell you
> will own the system.  If it's Jiminex you will own it but he
> won't let you control it.  If it's Olson there won't be a system
> since he doesn't install anything.  If you buy it from Milford,
> you don't really want it anyway.  If you get it from me you own
> it but you also get to install it.

However, with your record of killing people, being a convicted felon
for a gun crime, going real life with people on the Internet, there's
no telling WHAT you might do to someone who bought from you; an inept,
out of touch fat pig, who, with your obvious lack of self discipline,
might even go to your customers house and assult them, if you decided
you didn't like them.

Yeah, with a record like that, I'm sure you're the one that should be
sought out for advice and on who to do business with.

Isn't it a shame that you can't refute any of the above accusations?

You're a deviant misfit, who can't fit in anywhere. Not even in your
clothes. Tut, tut. You're a fat undisciplined,arrogant, ignorant pig.