Re: have not idea whatRe: is wireless mature yet

Robert L Bass wrote:
> >> For the DIYer hard-wiring the alarm system presents several
> >> advantages.  First, it's less expensive since he doesn't have to
> >> buy transmitters and a receiver.
> >
> > Providing his time is worth next to nothing.
>
> Many DIYers do the job themselves because they enjoy the
> challenge.  Others do it because the alarm companies that bid the
> job either didn't offer adequate protection or they wanted too
> much money for the job.  Still others have already had the
> misfortune to hire people like you to install a system and have
> since decided to do their own work.

And here again we have a perfect example of the antagonistic, inimical
and totaly biased conjecture, that any DIY'er can install an alarm
system as good as any installer. How blatantly ridiculous you and your
stupid banter are. No one believes anything you say. You're a fat
ridiculous know nothing. You're outdated and don't have a clue about
up-to- date equipment. You're not even a has-been. You're just a "never
was". A fat slob gnome, sitting at his computer, reshipping equipment
to unsuspecting victims who don't know that they're dealing with a
demented killer and felon. A piece of shit that can't get along with
anyone. How's the ol heart there Fat pig?  Any chance of you getting
buried in Brazil?