Re: Problem with ADT Security Company

R.H.Campbell wrote:
> If you don't think this feature is commonly abused, I would suggest it is
> you who is living in a dream world !! We have no such statutes in law up
> here protecting the alarm consumer. You make a better argument for the need
> for legislation to be enacted than you do for suggesting alarmco's wouldn't
> use this to their advantage. Both are ugly alternatives...
>
> RHC

Welll Gooooollllleeee, I don't see anyone responding to my questions
here. Could it be that you, just like Shit for Brains, just simply
likes to paint the industry as black as you possibly can so that you
can then stand up and say :

"BUT NOT ME"!  "Everyone ELSE does those bad bad things "BUT NOT ME"!
"I do this and I do that, but ****** I ******* don't do what all the
other bad bad companies in the industry do". "THEY're BAD,BAD,BAD".
"I'd MUCH rather give my company equity away, and give lifetime free
service and parts". "And anyone who isn't equally as stupid as I am, is
a thief, and is ripping off their customers and is really BAD BAD BAD".

And we all know that's true because you, up there in the backwoods,
have sure got the advantage over everyone else here, and especially
over those who live in metro areas, who are competing against thousands
of other alarm companies, by being able to have this great grasp on
what the rest of the industry does. Yep, the whole industy is going to
do it YOUR way because it's GOOD GOOD GOOD. You betcha!

Get a freakin life Bobby boy. You're a hick in the sticks promenading
on your soap box ad nauseum, as if your little world ..... is the whole
world ....... and you've reached the point that every time you post the
SOS, people roll their eyes, nod their head, yawn,   AGAIN .....and get
on with important stuff.