Problem with ADT Security Company

I first installed my ADT Secruity in 1998, and I signed a two years
contract for it. It was working fine these years, until I have a
contractor replaced the windows of my house. The contractor who worked
on my windows cut the wires off the security system, and I tried to
call the ADT Technician to come over to reconnect the sensors back to
my new windows. The technician come over for an esitimate, he told me
that there would be a 3 hours work, and the first half hour would be
$120.00, and thereafter, $30.00 for each 15 minutes. Thus, I have to
pay $25.00 trip charge and those sensors have to be purchased again
from them, and each of the sensors will be charged for $15.00.

My godness, they have a deal for the new customer, $99.00 for
installation with 2 years contract. For our old good customer, they
won't give us any advantage on it, but try to earn some money from us.
I think that $505.00 is not worth to spend for reconnected the system.
Therefore, I called the ADT representative for cancel the alarm
service. Their representative told me that I have signed another 4
years contract for it. I swear that I didn't sign any contract except
the first one I signed on 1998. I asked the representative a copy of
the contract, there is a name written down there but not my signature.
I called them back and told them that's not my signature, now they said
that they have to send me another package to deny the contract.

It's really a nightmare for me. Is there anyone who used to be in the
same situation, and can give me advise on it. Your help with this
matter is greatly appreciated!

Thank you in adanve for your reply,

Cindy Choy