Re: Problem with ADT Security Company

If you don't think this feature is commonly abused, I would suggest it is
you who is living in a dream world !! We have no such statutes in law up
here protecting the alarm consumer. You make a better argument for the need
for legislation to be enacted than you do for suggesting alarmco's wouldn't
use this to their advantage. Both are ugly alternatives...

RHC