Re: It's me

Well Tom, for all your banging on the keyboard, you did say a couple of
things that warrant comment !

It seems you forget (or don't realize) that most clients pay me far more for
installation of their systems than other dealers charge locally. That is why
they pay me less on the monthly ongoing, and get a more comprehensive
warranty and service package. But they still pay me; I or my son don't work
for free - never have and never will ! This doesn't make my client base more
or less upscale, or cheapskate in nature, just perhap more discerning of
their overall LONG TERM costs ! In fact, if you were comparing clientele,
although I certainaly can't prove it, I suspect that my client base is far
more intelligent, discerning, and probably educated than the client base of
a company that dealt in only the "no money down", "something for nothing"
systems.

I too share your abhorence of the cheapy installs by both the nationals and
the locals. I have to go out next week to look over a system that a client
has asked me to takeover, and I dread going. It was installed by a local
who's systems look like they have been installed by that proverbial chimp !
These days, I'm doing a major number of takeovers of large national
customers who have either been shafted service wise, or have fallen victim
to large nationals who can't seem to get their act together...you know, one
hand doesn't know what the other is doing internally in the company, and
everything falls apart for the client. Although national takeovers involve
higher prices, it usually revolves around service issues (J. Shoud, are you
noting this....)

Now as far as Cooper goes, he is a scammer pure and simple. We all know it,
so I'm not going to pussyfoot around him. Like you, I'll call it as I see
it. One look at his equipment and the nonsense he spouts should tell even a
first grader he and his equipment are crap ! Any one that buys that rubbish
deserves what they get.

RHC