Re: It's me

As if anyone other than me would annoint WEBTV a decent ISP, as well as
share my excellent command of the expletives you find so fucking
offensive.
Your wish for the end of aliases is about as likely to happen as the
wish for you to stop pretending Bass is a contributor and not a
soliciting scumbag. The group would be dull at best without his
constant bullshit stories but when you portray yourself as an amateur
consumer advocate you look like an idiot when you maintain a
relationship with the biggest scam artist here while pretending as if
he's just a misunderstood person.
Your credibility is so shot it wouldn't surprise me if you were the
Professor X your pal Cooper refers to.