Re: It's me

I believe you mean Zero down systems, Bob, and because I had a funding
source, and due to the market leaning that way, they were easy to
offer. At that time I was installing a LYNXREN with 2 doors, 1 motion,
and a keyfob for zero down, while charging $24.99 per month for
monitoring.
Back then the LYNX kit had a cost of around $185.00, installers were
earning $100.00 per basic, and sales commissions were $100.00 (hey they
should all work for free, right?).
The average lead cost (including rent, telephone, electric, insurance,
workmen's comp, etc) was in the neighborhood of $200.00.

So my out of pocket expense was $585.00, and the contract had the
client paying $899.64. The bank was funding me roughly $750.00. Wow,
what a huge and unfair profit margin huh? If you're selling an alarm
where your out of pocket expense is $585.00 do you sell it for $385.00?
Installing dealers are entitled to profit, and no matter how much you,
and Pinky, refer to the IB (that means installing bunch) as thieves,
you're still not going to get anyone to throw on Santa suits and start
giving away the ranch.

Now back when I was offering the LYNX your pal Bass was knocking
self-contained systems, referring to them as junk, but he must have
changed his tune because he now sells them on his website.
The technology hasn't changed, so what other than an opportunity to
profit caused Bass to suddenly offer this "junk" on his website?

The difference between Bass and Cooper is Cooper is a blatant
bullshitter from the word go, but Bass is a sneaky bastard, and people
who take it upon themselves to trounce one scammer (Cooper), while
remaining pals with another blatant scammer (Bass), are either too
stupid to notice the similarities or they seriously lack the integrity
it takes to admit the error and confront the problem.

The difference between you and you is I am rude, crude, obnoxious,
vulgar, and socially unacceptable but I tell it like it is, (whether
you like it or not or whether you want to hear it or not) whereas you
seem mannerly, polite, well-spoken (for a canuck), but your statements
regarding installing companies, installers, and sales reps are totally
absurd. Your knowledge of the industry is sorely lacking, and you have
become the North American Paul using contracts in place of RFI.
Yes, I hammer on Bass at any opportunity because it's entertaining, and
I hope he never leaves. I seriously don't give a shit what he sells,
and to whom, for any other purpose than to hammer him. Every thread
he's involved in turns out to be a flame fest, and you often seem to
find your way into the fray, so don't get your panties in a knot when
someone calls you on the carpet for your hypocritical ways.

Now grab your skirt heels and throw the old PLONK on me because that
seems to be your happy little way of avoiding people who think you are
a FUCKING (added that one because I know it's your favorite) goof at
times.