Re: It's me

Maybe he should... but then again, compared to leaky, moldy walls,
severe electrical miswiring, gross structural problems, and other such
"mistakes" by shady contractors to worry about, alarm problems seem
kinda minimal...

R.H.Campbell wrote:
> Well there you go ! We have a watchdog over our activities! Seriously, I
> wonder if he has ever done a show on security system installations !!
>
> RHC
>
> "Matt Ion" <soundy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>
>>R.H.Campbell wrote:
>>
>>>No, I suspect that it means something like..."idiot brigade" or "idiot
>>>bunch".....
>>>
>>>I guess your definition includes me as well. I've been a locksmith for 35
>>>years and installing alarms for 12 years, and I don't have a single
>>>license other than a normal business license. Why ? Cause their ain't
>>>none to get here in Ontario.
>>>
>>>Is that right ? Sure as hell isn't ! But on the upside, it does cut out a
>>>lot of useless government red tape.....
>>
>>Well in Ontario at least, ya still gotta do the job RIGHT, or Mike Holmes
>>will come and kick your ass on TV! :)
>>

>>---
>>avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean.
>>Virus Database (VPS): 0546-3, 11/16/2005
>>Tested on: 11/16/2005 9:44:14 AM
>>avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2005 ALWIL Software.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0546-3, 11/16/2005
Tested on: 11/16/2005 9:48:55 AM