Re: It's me

Nah, nah Frank ! I'm talking about regular ng subjects....bikes...well
that's just a personal preference !

I want to stir up the pot some and get all of RLB's IB group going! Maybe we
could get some really good sh*t going about contracts, locking boards, my
site....something really interesting here....some real tough, vulgar stuff
from Tom or Jim....they're likely the easiest to bait !

RHC