Re: Sayonara, good people

La Migra can set up wherever they choose. They are always armed and most of
the time they have dogs. When I worked south of the border, I always felt
that if they did their job at the border, they wouldn't have to do it 21
kilometers inside the USA. One must understand that this country is not
serious about keeping out illegal aliens. If they were, we wouldn't have
anyone to harvest our veggies in pesticide laden fields nor would there be
any workers at the local chicken factory. And, alas, no one to vote for the
Republicans.

Bob

"Crash Gordon®" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
This wasn't a permanent setup. They were in the median and off to the right
side, with cones and stop signs set up on the freeway. Kinda scarey too
since there were so many of them, armed and with dogs.