Re: Sayonara, good people

"Crash Gordon®" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:2Vege.60$Xo3.2034@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Don't ask me man...I'm STILL pissed that they removed vent windows and rain
gutters from cars. Now when you're driving in the rain you can't open the
window without getting wet.

Yea but if I remember those vent windows always leaked

I was on Interstate 10 saturday, 60 miles West of Blythe and the border
patrol was stopping everyone...they actually had STOP signs on the
10...weird. There were probably 50 officers. Peeked in every car...I was
wondering what they would actually DO...send them back into Arizona???? Yah,
like we need more aliens here. They were there all day too, saw them on the
way back at midnight. They were only on the West bound side...I guess they
want to keep Arizona aliens outta California???

No thats not for aliens that's for fruit, they do it coming back from Vegas
too