Re: Sayonara, good people

Crash Gordon® wrote:
> Man...they ban all the good stuff! Lead, mercury, radium, tobacco,
> asbestos,,,, what's next?

It's like the windows in the back doors of your car only go halfway down
now. What in the fuck is up with that?? And I love how the new cars have
governors on 'em. And daytime running lights. Mandatory seat belt laws. I
have to give up my oranges at the California border agricultural inspection
station, but the cops aren't allowed to arrest illegal aliens. My weed
killer doesn't seem to have the same punch any more. Maybe I should use some
of the new prescription drugs on 'em; the side effects are worse than the
diseases they control. Oh, and could I please have a Coke that tastes the
way it did in 1965?
Progress sucks.
js